Tuesday, May 11, 2010

All out of sorts

This week Ive been hit by another round of bronchitis/sinus crap.. non stop coughing, freezing, sweating, stuffy nose, no sleep. ARRGGHHH...
It started Sunday.. Mothers Day. I thought I was just tired and wanted to sleep in.. LOL, nope.. I slept almost the WHOLE day!... I was so weak and achy. Then started the deep down cough and wheezing. No appetite, then evolving into throwing up and diarrhea.. oh yeah the whole process! Last night I dont think I got more than an hour sleep. So Im waiting on the crash out hour to hit me at work soon. YIKES! Ive been taking Sudafed Plus so Im hoping that will work, it did help the headache at least.. and Im on antibiotics still from my oral surgery so.. if it turns nasty that should be covered. Soooooo...

I havent been doing a whole lot of anything. Last night Preston called and sent me a picture of himself in uniform for school.. I cant post on the internet.. but he is sooo handsome and sharp! He said his first day was a lot of filling out forms and getting to know people. He said it was super strict. I hope it teaches him some personal responsibility and organization. They wont put up with any excuses there I know. And he does too. Im so proud of him, and know he'll need lots of prayers because we all know what its like to be the new kid on the block starting anew and delving deep into those books all over again! hahaa

In other news.. The weight loss is going steady, I still havent lost anymore or gained. Todd went to the doc this past week and had a terrible report! His blood sugars are out of control {as always}, his b/p was up and his triglycerides were up. He got put on 2 new meds and was doubled on his stress medication. The doc thinks stress has a lot to do with it. And we all know what we do when we stress.. we take joy in the comfort of food. So, he HAS to change his diet. This will only help me so Im on board 100%. Plus I want my husband around for a LONG time!

In other other news... Justices last week of school this week! I cant believe its already over. That went fast! I think he really enjoyed 4th grade. He gave me that video of his class activities for the year and they got to really go on some good class trips and he did a huge biography on South Korea and Thomas Edison. He even got to dress up as Thomas Edison-so cute! Im so happy he loves school work. I wish the bullying part wasnt as bad for him... but maybe over the summer the kids will gain a bit more maturity.

Also.. this summer, our sitter is going to take a 2 week vacation. I will soon have to figure out what to do with Hunter for 2 weeks in June while she is in Hawaii. She says.. go with. Which would be wonderful since my brother is over there.. hahaa.. but alas... that isnt happening. One can dream though. hehee In the meantime.. I've got to do some thinking and planning. I do know that this summer we want to do a lot more camping, hanging out with Grandpa, hopefully moving, bowling with Grandpa and maybe take a mini vacation to Kentucky and the southern part of IL where Superman is from ;) hehe

Whats up in your world? Whats the latest scoop?

4 comments:

linda said...

You can send Hunter here for 2 weeks, Nathan would love it. sorry to hear that you are not feeling well, hope you are feeling better soon. We so need to be neighbors so that I can make you some chicken noodle soup.

Tam, I am said...

I hope you are feeling better quick!

Amie said...

so sorry you're ailin'!! sending virtual chicken noodle soup!

Jenn K said...

Oh I hope you feel better soon Angi! Things are not slowing down here at all...almost done with school, baseball begins next week and then the summer activities! YAY! Just hope things slow a bit once the summer finally begins.