Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend project and TAG you're it!!!~

Well this layout is the only thing I really got accomplished this weekend other than the Skully Candy Jar in the post below. I loveee this photo of Hunter. It was taken back early this spring when we went over to drop Justice to meet his Dad at the Arch. We then decided to go down to the landing to have a bite to eat. He loved the cushy sofas and atmosphere a bunch! Anyway.. I couldnt think for the life of me the name of the restaurant so I journaled St.Louis Pasta Company.. gahh.. later last night Hunter was looking at the layout and asked "Mom, where was that?"..I said "You remember that place we went to eat over in St.Louis that was downstairs?" he said "ohhh yeah, The Spagetti Factory!?"... OH-MY-GOSH! Im going to need this child a bunch in my old age.. hahaa. So I wrote the story on the back so when he looks back later he'll know he was a smart lil fartknocker at the age of 3. His memory never ceases to amaze me. So proud!
In other news... I got tagged!!! woot woot.. never been tagged.. but got tagged by the sweet and talented new friend Ive found over at CS- Angie!

THE FIVE TAG

10 years ago I:
1. I was 30, getting ready to turn 31
2. Going through infertility.
3. Felt more secure than I had in a long time.
4. Went to South Dakota-fell in love with it and saw Mt.Rushmore!
5. Lost a very close friend to suicide. ;(

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Work {loose term for blogging} hahaa
2. Prepare chili for crockpot
3. Sleep
4. Pick Hunter up from sitters
5. Hang clothes in closet

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Twizzlers-strawberry only
2. Frozen snickers
3. Doritos w/ melted velveeta over them
4. Mint chocolate chip ice cream
5. Cantelope

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Put away savings for the boys/education.
2. Move back home, buy real estate, & build new home. {dream house}
3. Pay off debt.
4. Help family members that need it. {Preston needs a truck}
5. Quit my job. {Hell to the yeah}

5 places I have lived:
1. New Bloomfield, Missouri
2. Fulton, Missouri-HOME TOWN.. woot woot ;)
3. Columbia, Missouri
4. Hallsville, Missouri
5. St. Louis, Missouri

5 jobs I have had:
1. 911 operator {best job ever!}
2. Auto parts delivery girl-fun fun
3. Insurance Liason for the University of Missouri-go Mizzou!
4. Medical Assitant for 18 different Specialty Physcians-burnt out!!!
5. Office manager for Trash company {2nd best job ever}

I am tagging: Cat, Linda, Brooke, Gina and Amie !!!!

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

6 comments:

Amie said...

Hey girl, thanks for the tag! I've actually done this one before, but I'll answer it here for you! =)

10 years ago"

1. I was 23
2. I was a newlywed
3. I was working FT at an elementary school as a sign language interpreter
4. I sooo lived in the ghetto!
5. I ate at sonic 3 times a week! (MIL worked there and we got food for free!)

5 things on today's todo list:

1. sweep/mop floor (DONE)
2. start study guide (DONE)
3. vaccum
4. start kiddo on his extra credit assignment
5. make dinner for Worn family

5 snacks I enjoy

1. brownies
2. anything peanut butter, but specifically Reeses pb cups and pb M&Ms
3. funyuns
4. beef jerky
5. chocolate chips

5 things I'd do if I was a millionaire

1. travel
2. buy a motorhome to travel in
3. buy scrappy products every week
4. buy hubby his dream truck
5. move to a bigger house

5 places I've lived

1. Long Beach, CA
2. Alamo Lake, AZ
3. Phoenix, AZ
4. Glendale, AZ
5. Wickenburg, AZ

5 jobs I've had

1. sign language interpreter
2. daycare provider
3. receptionist
4. housekeeping at a hospital
5. relay interpreter for the deaf

Angie said...

Angi, I enjoyed reading your answers.

Brook S. said...

isn't it truely amazing what they remember at that age? Tate (who is also 3) STILL talks about the pumpkin patch we went to when he was only 1.5 yrs old. Beautiful layout as well! :)

Brooke said...

Thanks for tagging me! I responded on my blog today.

Chris said...

love the layout!

Cat said...

HAHAHA! I just now saw this. SORRY! I'll get right on it!