Thursday, September 11, 2008

The sickly gives~

Awww.. wasnt that nice?? ... my son gave me his cold.. only along with the cold, I have a horrible ear ache! Goodness am I ever miserable! It will be good to *BREATHE AGAIN* haha
In other news... well there isnt much other news except my husband was kind enough to make me grilled cheese tonight. I must say.. he makes the best grilled cheese ever!
OOoo, I know what else I wanted to tell you about..... Did you happen to catch Fashion Rocks 2008? Did you catch Duffy? OH MY isnt she cute???.. I loved her song-Mercy.. If you havent heard it.. Here it is. Enjoy and have a great weekend! :)

4 comments:

Carol A. said...

I sure hope you are feeling better soon Angi...and enjoy that grilled cheese. My hubby makes those for me too!

Chris said...

awwww whope you feel better soonest!

Unknown said...

Feel better soon, and enjoy those grilled cheese sandwiches!!!

Cat said...

I love me some grilled cheese sammiches!

Duffy flippin' rocks my socks!