Monday, September 01, 2008

The country is where Im from~

....and where I sooo wish Hunter could grow up. He is such a natural country kid. He told me while we were down visiting my Dad this weekend {back home Fulton, Missouri}that he wanted to live there the rest of his life. I dont blame him.. I never knew how much Id miss it until I was gone. I almost dont want to go back at times because I always come home heartbroken. But.. we'll keep working and maybe someday our dreams will come true. This is a picture I snapped while at my Dads.. the porch swing on his front porch... We all agreed that the reason us older kids loved it so much is because when we were growing up Grandma and Grandpa had one just like it.. we'd spend hours upon hours swinging on that swing. And I didnt want to leave Dads.. I could have sat on that porch and watched the wind blow for days.... so beautiful.

4 comments:

Lainey said...

What a handsome little fella he is - gorgeous photos! Thanks for stopping by my blog;-)

linda said...

He is so cute

Cat said...

I just love this!

Chris said...

gorgeous pics!!!!