Friday, April 08, 2005

Missed You~

Goodness.... I have missed you... you know who you are! Yes Im talking about you. A daily smile, a goodbye kiss, a hello doll..things that I look forward to on a daily basis. You've been gone and Ive missed you.... I wonder what you will think of this blog that I have started, will you read it, will you comment? While you were gone did you think of me?.. Will the days go on the same as they did before you went away? Your simple listening techniques dont go un-noticed. You say you were going to read while away.... did you read the daily messages I sent you?...What will we talk about when you return? You know I cannot wait for your return...I missed YOU YOU YOU... Put that in your book Daddy and read it....missed you~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i fucked up my life too so dont fell sad i lost all my friends and all most my mom and dad