Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Sunday Confessional...

Well its Sunday, and Im here to confess a couple things.

1) I love Mickey Roarke

2) Today I have been less than sluggish!

First, my love for Mickey Roarke... why? Im not so sure, but I just do .. I think he is hot, love his movies lately.. have you seen The Wrestler? Oh man! I love his body.. and everyone in Hollywood says he marches to his own drum. Thats cool right?!

Second, yesterday was so much fun. I met up with an old friend and we had such a great time! I didnt want it to end even if I did have a thumping headache. As a matter of fact it was such a good time that today was just a big fat F-A-I-L in comparison. I dont remember being out of bed most of the day. I dont want to eat, talk or do anything. Ughhh. I hope this doesnt last I do know that. They say seasonal depression is on the rise, but normally I love what the fall brings.. all the smells, colors, outdoor activities... Halloween. :)

Oh well, tomorrow is a new day, and being sluggish and down is better than being placed in the ground!

2 comments:

Cat said...

Sorry, I do not share your love for Mickey Rourke. You can have him allllll to yourself! ;-)

Sluggish is okay. We need down time! I am so glad you got together with an old friend yesterday! We also need friends! Old or new!

I do like your last line. Cute and clever....

~ Rada Rhythm and Rhyme~ said...

That's the funniest thing I've heard in awhile...

"Being sluggish and down is better than being in the ground!" LOL! And true!!!

Hope your head feels better and I loved "The Wrestler" too!