Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Sunday Confessional...

Well its Sunday, and Im here to confess a couple things.

1) I love Mickey Roarke

2) Today I have been less than sluggish!

First, my love for Mickey Roarke... why? Im not so sure, but I just do .. I think he is hot, love his movies lately.. have you seen The Wrestler? Oh man! I love his body.. and everyone in Hollywood says he marches to his own drum. Thats cool right?!

Second, yesterday was so much fun. I met up with an old friend and we had such a great time! I didnt want it to end even if I did have a thumping headache. As a matter of fact it was such a good time that today was just a big fat F-A-I-L in comparison. I dont remember being out of bed most of the day. I dont want to eat, talk or do anything. Ughhh. I hope this doesnt last I do know that. They say seasonal depression is on the rise, but normally I love what the fall brings.. all the smells, colors, outdoor activities... Halloween. :)

Oh well, tomorrow is a new day, and being sluggish and down is better than being placed in the ground!

2 comments:

Cat said...

Sorry, I do not share your love for Mickey Rourke. You can have him allllll to yourself! ;-)

Sluggish is okay. We need down time! I am so glad you got together with an old friend yesterday! We also need friends! Old or new!

I do like your last line. Cute and clever....

Laura said...

That's the funniest thing I've heard in awhile...

"Being sluggish and down is better than being in the ground!" LOL! And true!!!

Hope your head feels better and I loved "The Wrestler" too!