Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Needle in a haystack?~

Did I find the infamous "needle in a haystack"??? hahaaa.. Take a look this!

For Christmas Rachel and Preston had gotten me a huge stack of new wash clothes in the prettiest colors! {you have to have been married/relationship for a LONG time to be able to appreciate them in the manner I did} hahaa..

anyway... I washed them up and folded/removed tags... Id finished and was reaching down to grab them to put them away when something shiny caught my eye. I thought maybe it was a regular pin like how they used to pin tags onto clothe items back in the day. I got to looking closer and pulled on it.. and out came this needle.. thread still attached! I mean it is a heavy duty needle still intact about 2 1/2 inches long.. and it was placed along the edge of the washcloth just begging to be found.

Im so enamoured with it still. I had to take a pic, share the strange story with you all. Has this happened to you? And I wonder what the person that left their needle in my "haystack" would think? heheheee ps: Ive been wondering too ... surely there wasnt someone hand sewing the washclothes? crazy thoughts! crazy life... I dont think 2010 is going to be an exception! ;)


Happy New Year!!!

No comments: