Sunday, January 31, 2010

Goin' Bananas~

Ok, I know with all this WLJ talk going on that I shouldnt be posting such recipes.. but goodeness, it just popped into my email and I just think it sounds so yummy that I wanted to post and share with ya'll.
Ok, since this pc is being a butt head I will just link in the title of the cupcakes to the recipe.. its pretty simple, you just add in 2 bananas and chips to the recipe of the white cake mix{basically} and bam.. I bet they are so good. Did I buy the stuff to make these..... YES! Will I make them?... ummm probably not until a gathering or something like that happens. Until then, I'll have to pretend that they are melt in your mouth yummo. If you try them.. let me know!

Hope your weekend is rockin! ;)

1 comment:

Gina said...

YUM! I'm thinking of making a banana cake tomorrow instead of banana bread . . . I have bananas sitting here that need to be used really bad! :) I've been thinking about you and wondering what you've been up too!