Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A cry for help~

Well.. as you can see, Ive revamped my blog.. once again. I love it right now... but this is driving me crazy.... this being

this.. my signature. How in the world do I get it to not show the white box. Ive tried program upon program and cant get it. I bet I spent 3 hours on it yesterday alone... thats THREE hours at my job that I worked on this. well maybe not that long.. but Im pretty frustrated.

Anyone willing to help a chick out?... I'll send chocolate.. or .. or something.. please??????

4 comments:

Tam, I am said...

I don't see it in a white box Angi. It looks perfect to me.

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Weird... It shows a white box on my pc and my home pc. So weird!

Amie said...

I see it in a white box too

linda said...

I need to redo my blog