Monday, November 30, 2009

This boy, my boy~

My son Justice... he is the epitome of *unconditional love* and I couldn't be more proud. This holiday weekend has made me realize even more that even though sometimes he marches to the beat of his own drum.. he is very loving, affectionate, caring and passionate about everything life has to offer. I admire his intelligence and laugh. I am in awe in the innocence and enjoy living and seeing life through his eyes.

I have many regrets with early decisions regarding my life with this young man, and I hope and pray that as he gets older he can realize that I was not doing anything intentionally except loving him and doing what I thought was the best for him for life. If he can forgive me and accept me for who I am, than I am one blessed woman.. and you know what, I truly believe just that, especially when he hugs me every morning and every night and tells me that he loves me. I have to.. I know him.. I know its unconditional!

Today, and always these days... I feel like the luckiest woman on the planet! ;o)

8 comments:

Amie said...

sweet! and your winter bloggy background looks lovely!

Cat said...

That is very sweet, Angi. I know how much you love each and every one of your sons!

Jenn K said...

Oh Ang..we are so very blessed with these wonderful boys of ours. One of my favorite quotes is: "Motherhood....the decision to forever have your heart walking around outside your body"

That is so the truth!

Kimmy said...

Don't feel guilty about things. I think you're a good momma. :)

Angie said...

awe, he is blessed to have you for a Mama too ...

Unknown said...

What a sweet post, Angi. Thanks for sharing your love. Miss you girl!!! {{{Hugs}}}

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny B in Indy said...

Awe.. how sweet!