Friday, November 06, 2009

Deep in Prayer~


I dont know if its just me, if maybe I have been watching too much TV, Nancy Grace or reading too many headlines... but lately all I have been doing is praying for all the souls lost so senselessly in this world. I just dont understand it. I dont know what is going on or how to stop it or even how to go about changing it. Someone help me understand. And while you are at it.. pray along with me too if you dont mind. Its the only thing I know to do right now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a precious picture, Angi. When all the terrible news gets to me, I have to stop watching it! I have enough trouble keeping myself up and most of the news is so depressing and demoralizing.

You need to scrap!! See my post about the big event tomorrow at SNR! {{{Hugs}}}

Angie said...

I feel the same way, what is going on? I'm praying right along with you sweetie.

Kimmy said...

you know I hate nancy grace, but prayers are always a good thing. try and find the small, good things in life to balance out all the hate in the world.