Monday, September 28, 2009

There is a new chick in town~

Introducing Addison Marie Morton... born Saturday September 26th at 6.20pm. She weighed in at 6.9 pounds and is 19 inches long. She has curly black hair and blueeee eyes. Her proud parents are my niece Amanda and her fiancee' Jon. Proud Grandpa pictured here is my brother Neal. I wish them all the best!!! I cant wait to get my hands on her and get more pics to share!

In other news.. went back home this past weekend and visited with Dad, my friend Rhonda and my little brother Daniel and his family.. and spent the weekend with Justice. Friday night I got to see Preston and Rachel... they came out to Justices 2nd soccer game of the season. Justice sat most of the game out as he sprained his ankle in the first game and was still favoring it a bit. I also think he just wasnt into it that much. But we shall see how it goes.. this is just the beginning of the season.

Justice and I did make it out to the movies Saturday afternoon and saw Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. It was a cute movie and I think Justice really "got" the meaning behind it. It sure did make me hungry though. hahahaa

This weekend I also toured some of the houses that my Dad is rehabbing and has for rent/sale. Just in case we need a place to go when we move, I thought I better check them out. Soo that was a bit stressing for me.. trying to take in every detail and remember to tell Todd. I STILL cant believe we are moving. I wonder almost every moment if Im just dreaming, wondering when he will tell me he was just joking or that he will miss this place too much. Ahhh the stress!

On the way home ... I actually stopped at Archivers and bought something!!!! I cant tell you what.. but maybe I can show you after this weekend. I bought some stuff that I figured I could do without the bulk of my scrapping stuff that is barred up in the extra room for now. So.. with a little luck I'll get to do a few projects!!!

Pray for me! ;o)


5 comments:

Cat said...

Awwww, congratulations on another great niece!

I can't wait to find out what you got at Archivers!!!!

Unknown said...

What a sweet picture. Congratulations to all of you!

What did you buy at Archiver's??? Can't wait to find out. LOVE your blog background!!

Jenn K said...

Aww Congrats on that sweet little baby!!

I want to visit an Archivers so bad..can't wait to see what you got!!

Gina said...

Awe . . . Congrats!!! Where have I been . . . your moving??? Sorry to hear about your medical issues, I was wondering what you meant on FB about your Dr. trying to kill you? I'll be thinking about you and sending you healthy wishes! :)

Angie said...

Congrats, what a sweet picture.

Sorry your having health problems, you will be in my thoughts.

Come check out my blog I have an award for you.