Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Operation "Happy"~

Ok.. soooo look at this face....
Now...are you happy? ... are you smiling?... I know you are.. how can you not be?... LOL.. Imagine this lil boy looking out the window at you in a crowded WalMart parking lot. You would not believe the number of folks this little boy made "happy" this weekend.

Story~
Saturday we had went to lunch and there was a gumball like machine outside the restaurant and boy Hunter always wants to get something.. so we were looking and they had the bubbles with faux mustaches, goatees and sideburns.. we told him he just had to and he immediately agreed!

Todd and I were laughing so hard we could barely contain ourselves. Hunter started to get sad because he thought we were laughing at him.. we told him nooooo we are not laughing at YOU.. we are laughing because its so stinkin' cute and it makes us HAPPY. He said well, I want to make more people happy.. so we hatched the plan to keep it on while trying to find a parking space at WalMart. And the plan worked marvelously! The smiles, the confused looks and the howls of laughter made Hunter happy with his decision to keep it on. We told him how we were so lucky to have him to make our days and ultimately maybe make someone elses day too. With all the stress out in this world.. its nice to lighten up and have some fun from time to time.

We took this pic to send to Melly as she had to work all day Saturday and we thought itd cheer her up too. I told Hunter.. definitely like Father like Son!!!
Have a great week.. and keep well.. so much crap going around right now.. its got me, it had Hunter and its just rotten! Im doing billing at work and we are heading back home this weekend so I dont know when I'll get a chance to share my recent scrapbooking projects, but I will try to real soon.. Im so excited to share with you! ;o)

7 comments:

Amie said...

super cute!

Kimmy said...

Ooh this is cool! Dylan got a little set too, his has eyebrows, no goatee connecting thinger like Hunter has. HUNTER BABE YOU ROCK.

Cat said...

That DID make me happy!

Angie said...

Awwe Bless his heart. Let Hunter know he put a big smile on my face today.

Heather Ulmer said...

hahaha aww :) this definately made me happy!

Unknown said...

Yes, that picture of Hunter definitely made me smile. He's SO cute, Angi - I know he made a lot of people happy that day.

I miss you too, girl. I've been behind all week myself - we had guests all weekend and I'm just trying to catch up.

Let's try to get over to MSW and play. Hey, I'm hosting the 1 Hour Sketch Contest over there at 9 PM on the 19th, maybe you can get over.

Gina said...

Of course it made me smile . . . what a cutie! :)