Friday, October 10, 2008

Its my party~

and maybe... just maybe I can have my cake and eat it too! hehee. Yup today is the big day.. my 42nd birthday. ;) Good news is, I dont really feel it... oh well on occasion but not today so that rocks big time!!! ..... and so... This furry lil girl is my present from the family. Her name is Ruby {as in Ruby Slippers-Wizard of Oz} hehehee. We went and picked her up last night. She is indeed a Cairn Terrier, like Toto from Wizard of Oz.. although she is probably going to be more blonde. She is so very sweet and is going to be a great addition to our crew! Will let you know how the potty training goes in a couple days. hahaa
Onto other things... FINALLY I think Im out of my funk... took a good couple of days. Things are looking better on the work front, slowing down and Im catching up. We are also getting a new program so that will help immensely once its in place. At home I still have some catching up to do.. there are several layouts I want to get done for this weekend. And I have to gather prizes and mail them out for the girls that won over at Crazy 8's during the Card Making Day Crop. Busy-Busy I say. Justice is coming up tonight.. cant wait to see him!!!
What do you have going on this fabulous fall weekend? Whatever it is, I hope you have a good one!
Correction due to senility already settin' in... Im only 41 today! hahahaa

4 comments:

Cary McNeal said...

Happy birthday, Jinxi!!

Remember what they say: You're not getting older, you're getting better.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Jinxi!!! Love the puppy, she's adorable!!

Chris said...

happy bday ! he is adorable!

linda said...

Happy Belated Birthday my friend..