Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Insomnia~


......it does the creative mind good! hehee.. I couldnt sleep worth a darn last night, guess its the change in weather. I got up and watched tv while scrapping this gem of a layout of my brother and my son. The journaling reads: Hunter adores his Uncle Neal so much, and I have a feeling Uncle Neal feels the very same way. Summer 2008. I used some of my MME stash. I am just so thankful for the sketches at Creative Scrappers. I wouldnt be doing diddly if it werent for them. Thanks for stopping by!! Have a good rest of the week!

1 comment:

Carol A. said...

So sorry about the insomnia Angi...I have been a long time sufferer myself...Ugh. The page looks wonderful though, so at least something productive came from your sleeplessness! Hope you are sleeping better now!