Thursday, August 20, 2009

We've come a long way baby~

Proud to say.. today is our 5th Wedding Anniversary!!! Yes indeed, 5 years ago today I married my best friend. We met online and were together quite quick. I'm positive that most of our friends and family.. and maybe even us thought that this would never last. And to the amazement to my personal friends who know how many times I've been married know that this marriage has happily lasted longer than any nuptial before. ha! ;o)
Well, we are still going strong.. It hasn't always been easy, but one thing about us.. we are stubborn as hell so its always worked to our advantage. I can't express how happy I am today and in my life!

Here are some pics of the Mr. and me along the way...

5 comments:

Jenn K said...

Happy day! Hope you guys do something fun! Congrats!

Cat said...

Our stories are so similar in some ways! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. I am so happy I know you guys!

Amie said...

happy day to you!!!

Unknown said...

Happy fifth anniversary to you guys!!! I know you'll have many more!!

Kimmy said...

congrats you two :)