Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lookie! Lookie!~

What a WONDERFUL honor that has been bestowed upon me.. I'm so stinkin' happy!


My blog was chosen by the awesome Scrapbook News and Review Magazine administration staff upon being nominated by my scrappy friend Cheryl ...THANK YOU!!!!

Im shocked, honored and so very happy... if you didnt know already- SNR is the leading paper crafting magazine on the internet and to be associated with such a fantastic community and peers.. Im super elated!!!!.... In fact it makes me want to get craftier to share more with anyone who reads or comes along my blog.. What a great mojo booster huh? YAY!!!

Im going to proudly display this banner on my blog and bask in the glorious happiness it has brought to me... hehee ;o)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations again, Angi!! It was my pleasure to nominate your blog - keep up the good work!!!

Cat said...

OOOH! VERY COOL!

Jenn K said...

That is so fantastic Ahgi!! It doesn't surprise me your blog is great!!

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina said...

YES! It does ROCK . . . Congrats my friend! :)

Kimmy said...

oooh congrats!