Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Wishes, Hopes and Dreams~

I spend 99.9% of my time wishing and hoping and dreaming... and every night before I go to bed I voice them outloud for the good Lord to hear as if he didnt already know what I was going to say hahaa. I used to always wish/hope/dream for happiness, but finally have found it in my boys, my husband and myself... somehow things just all fell into place....now these are my wishes, hopes and dreams~ I hope everyday that my boys will live a happy, healthy and safe life. That is what is most important to me, that and that I hope I didnt screw them up too much! LOL Anyway, I am pretty simple when wishing and hoping... I wish for financial security, I want to be one of those folks who has a savings account, an account for my kids college funds and life insurance.. but so far that hasnt happened in my life and Im damned near 40. If Id only known when I was younger what I know now... maybe things would have been different or maybe theyd be the same since Im so bull headed! I dream that someday Todd and I can fullfill our 10 year plan {which by the way was halted May 20, 2004 when I found out I was preggo with Hunter}which was to pay off all our debts within 10 years and buy a travel RV and travel the US. I think that would be just too cool... Think of all the places I could scrapbook hahaha!
As far as frivilous wishes/hopes/dreams... I wish I could actually buy a tanning package and find the time to get my ass there, to get my nails done regularly and go to a crop and meet some girls from my area... and the one I wish most is to move back to my home town and live in the country.. I never knew I could miss a hometown so much! Its in my goals as is the tanning and nails thing... I just wonder how patient I am at waiting the last out!

6 comments:

Jen said...

FOR THE LOVE OF OLD PEOPLE!!!
I SOOOO DIDNT KNOW YOU WROTE ABOUT BUYING A MOTOR HOME AND TRAVELING!!! YOU AND TODD AND MY TOD MAY MEET UP SOME DAY IN OUR MOTOR HOMES, PARK NEXT TO A LAKE, RIVER OR OCEAN SO THEY CAN FISH AND YOU AND I CAN KICK BACK, DRINK A CORONA AND LAUGH ABOUT STUPID THINGS!!!
life is good Angi!
See you in our retirment years!!!
xoxoxo
Jen

Valerie said...

Angi your an awesome chic! and even if it takes forever for you to pay off your debt your happy and thats all that counts!! and I just love how you and jen are gonna get old and met somewhere in your motor homes...I could so see that haha

harleyangel said...

If you and Jen are meeting in the motorhomes, Val and I will come meeet ya all wherever ya park them lol. We can have a crop under the stars in Big Sky country or somewhere neat :)

floridagirl said...

not so fast girls - I am the oldest - I will be the first one in that motorhome - somewhere in the mountains - seeing the USA - of course at my rate I will be driving it alone - I may need a little help occaisionally - so I will definitely be looking for all of you. - So there - nini nini boo boo!!

Kimmy said...

I think youre doing great if you have already found happiness. That really made me smile today.

Becky said...

nope nope people. i will be the first one with the motor home. i sell cars, remember! so, ang... are you going to have a trailer behind your RV filled with scrapping stuff or what?