Thursday, February 26, 2009

Quicky~

well here is a quicky update... ummm Im up to absolutely nothing but trying to catch up. I was going to post about the 1hour contest over at CS and totally forgot, but luckily remembered to actually attend. Here is my layout for that. Not bad for only my 2nd layout of the year. I was also lucky enough to get LOTD for this. So proud and thankful for that. :)also, last weekend we went back home.. I got some really great pics of my son Preston{I cant believe he is going to be 20 in April-where'd the time go???}I also have tons of other pics.. but no time to post. Maybe in the near future. I hope that all is ok with you all ... and please pray for me that sometime I catch up soon! haha. ;o)
oh yeah and one of me and my sweetie... taken by Justice! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

linda said...

I love the layout.. You all need to road trip to Colorado for a camping trip..

Amie said...

First of all, AMAZING layout! I love it! Second--wow, the pics. Your son is so grown up and handsome. Hard to believe you have a son that big!

Angie said...

Beautiful pic's girlie!