Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rattlers and Cards~


We had some *rattlers* in our house tonight. hahahaa... Naw, but thats what we used to call rattlesnakes when we were little. But for real, tonight I made these cream cheese/sausage croissants which are also know as *rattlesnake eggs*. You may have seen where Ive mentioned them before, but tonight... yes tonight I took a picture because they were so beautiful. And they tasted as good as they looked! I got the recipe from the young lady here at Mommys Kitchen! I found her blog one day and keep up with her and have tried several of her recipes... and all I have to say is YUMMY! ;) It was a great way to end the evening before starting movie night with the boys. We are watching Get Smart. I could use a laugh as Hunter is really trying my patience!

Lately, he has gotten to where
anytime we ask him to do something he automatically says "no" without even thinking. Im done with it. He knows better. So he is standing in the corner for 3 minutes. And mark my word he will go there for 3 minutes everytime he back-talks me from now on. I have to take control before he gives me a heartattack.

Earlier today after I had finished cleaning the house, I had a tough decision to make. Should I scrapbook or bake cookies? And as much as I love to bake and eat. I HATE cleaning up the mess, especially when I just cleaned the entire house top to bottom. So I decided since the house was quiet {Thanks to Melly for taking the boys for a couple hours}to scra
pbook. I managed to finish 2 cards using up some scraps that were still on my desk from the *My Love* layout. I had such a splitting headache I couldnt do anymore, so I decided to shut it down for today. Maybe I can get in there tomorrow.. or hey.. there are always snickerdoodles waiting to be baked! ;) How was your Saturday?

8 comments:

Jenny B in Indy said...

I'm SO going to make these this week.. Maybe for Thanksgiving breakfast!! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Do these ever look good - love your new cards!

Gina said...

Cute Cards Angi . . . I think I'm going to have to try that recipe, looks yummy! :)

linda said...

A stressful Saturday at our house, Tobi had an off day.. Hunter is not alone is his back talking and time outs. Mr. Nathan has been spending his fair share in time out lately as well.. We still need to try that recipe for rattlesnack eggs..

Love your cards.

Jinxi, have a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend..

Jenny B in Indy said...

I made these tonight for DINNER, girl and YUMMO!! Even my two year old loved them!
I added teeny tiny spinach leaves to get some veggies in and they were a huge hit! Thanks for the recipe.. I'm going to post it on my blog and link you :)

Kimmy said...

I bet these do taste good. Thanks for the idea of them.

Unknown said...

Those rattlers look delish!! I'm so checking out that site for the recipe!

The cards are darling!

Cat said...

CUTE CARDS!

Off to find that recipe.

Sounds like instead of a naughty chair, he gets a naughty corner! He'll catch on if you keep up with it! It's not fun knowing that others are doing stuff and you can't!