Thursday, February 07, 2008
Some cute stuff and a did you know?~
A chick from the 8up forum posted this lil diddy... I couldnt help but identify with 99.9% of the following: ;)
You might be a scrapbooker if ...
10. Your baby's first word is "Cheese".
9. You've ever staged a photograph just so you can use that cute new embellishment you just got.
8. You see your family more through the pictures you scrap than in real life.
7. You've never sewn a piece of clothing in your life, but you buy a mini sewing machine just to sew on your scrapbook pages.
6. You're disappointed when you get gift certificates to your favorite clothing store instead of the scrapbook store.
5. You buy your child a new outfit just to match the new patterned paper you just bought.
4. Your family can't find a place to eat because the table is full of scrapbooking supplies.
3. Your 4-year-old knows the difference between a brad and an eyelet.
2. You evaluate how good a family outing is by the number of scrapbook pages you can create from it.
1. Your husband asks you in the morning "Who is Bazzill? You were talking in your sleep last night ... Is it another man?"
Ok, now to the did you know part... did you know that you could make baked potatoes in the crock pot?? What a genius idea!!!
Go HERE to learn more about how to do it. Also other kinda neat recipes for the crockpot. Let me know if you try anything.. I havent yet, but plan to soon. :)