Saturday, September 01, 2007

While the water line was broke...

yeah... can you believe it... on the one day I planned so much, this misfortunate mess happened upon us... I was so mad... I had to take the frustration on something... so my scrappin' supplies took heed and.....
I finished my coasters for the Coaster Swap over at
Crazy 8's Lounge
Hopefully Theresa likes them, she chose fall colors {deep greens, yellows, purples and burgundy}.
I got the kit from WalMart over in Highland, IL.. We rarely go over there, but boy when we do... I usually find something cool in the scrappin' section. Also, I have to add, I had a little helper named Hunter hehee.. He handed me the brads for the flowers and sat and chatted with me while I was decorating.. what a good lil dude! Im happy..

2 comments:

Becky said...

water lines suck.

those coasters are awesome!!!

Unknown said...

Very Nice! they rock!