Wednesday, August 29, 2007

You know FALL is just around the bend....

.... when The Shryock Family reveal their amazing birds eye view of their new *corn maze* for the year. Now, Ive never been to the maze itself.... but I hear its quite fun and entertaining for all ages. Someday when I move back to my home town this is going to be right up there with my list of things to do. How neat is it that these folks can manicure these cornfields so perfectly. This is this years corn maze... and what do you know, just happens to be in honor of my favorite baseball team... St.Louis Cardinals. If you're ever in the area look the Callaway Farms folks up... :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

thats cool! rick flew over the nelson farm here and got a pic- they did wizard of oz this year. ill have to see if i can get a copy of it!