Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Uncle Gregs Party~

Ok.. so I didnt make it to post yesterday... who knew when they hired me that theyd expect me to work so hard? hahaa. Seriously I could have worked overtime last night and tonight and still not been done with what Ive been doing. Watch, next week I wont have a thing to do... ahhh work work work... hahaa

Sooo... this past weekend was a weekend Ive been looking forward to for a while. Uncle Greg, Todds Uncle was coming in from Texas. We havent seen him in several years and the last time was under seriously sad terms {his son, Todds cousin passed away}. So, we were looking forward to a nice family/friend get-together.

We met up over at our friend Johnnys house around 3pm and it was coldddd, we sat around the fire pit and told stories, drank drinks... ate dinner... After dark we all quieted down and were marveling in the fact that we were hard core partiers.. then my brother in law Jim looked at his watch... it wasnt even 9pm hahahaa... We all laughed so hard at the fact we were getting older.. at least together huh? haha. The next few hours flew by and there were hugs and more hugs until we finally left at midnight. It was a great time... great food. It took us {or well me} dang near til 5pm Sunday evening to recover. hahaa.

Here are some pics of the party.

Uncle Greg

Todd tellin' stories!

Roseyyyy cheeks!

Old time friends

Melly and Jim {Todds sister & her hubby Jim}

Messin' round... laughing and living!

4 comments:

Cat said...

Looks like a good time old lady! ;-)

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good time - sittin' around the fire, talking, eating, drinking.................stayed up SO late, too. LOL

I enjoyed catching up with you girl and LOVED all your pics - especially the ones of your handsome guys!!

I miss you too!!!!!

Jenn K said...

Sounds like so much fun!! This is so good for the soul! And remember you are only as old as you think you are...LOL!! That is why my hubby still acts like he is about 12..LOL!!

Kimmy said...

I would have loved to have chilled with yall. thats the way i like it. kids running around, drinking beers round a fire, laughing together.