Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Self Sabotage!

I came across this quote tonight and thought...What a crappy way to live your life!... I know, I did for almost 40 years..."We are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person doesn't care at all." Its called self sabotage.. and its serious...its a killer, a true killer of your soul.

I would like you all to know that we are all worthy of love and caring!!!


I'm so blessed by God, my boys, my husband, select friends & family...even past relationships... without the sacrifices, love, support and prayers... I wouldn't have made it, I would have continued to feel like a failure, I would have died.


So please... if you don't feel worthy..... find it in yourself and/or in someone, who will support you in your journey to find the strength to overcome those feelings.. those feelings are wrong, so wrong. And YOU can rise above it and finally allow yourself the freedom to feel and receive love. We all deserve that!


2 comments:

Jenn K said...

So true Angi!!

Amie said...

Thanks! Sweet sentiment!