Saturday, June 05, 2010

Gettin' ready...

This past week we have been getting ready for our lil family vacation. Here is a hint as to where we will be going... hehee
I got both boys these tshirts to sneak into their bags as a little present. I cant wait. I hope they like them! I got Justice a pair of cool swim trunks and tried like crazy to get Hunter the same, but NO luck. ughh. I dont know why I want or feel the need to have them match.. but I do. Ive always been like that. gah! Anyway.. I think tomorrow we may hunt for some fitting swim trunks for Hunter and Todd... they have some already but want new ones. Kinda like me.. I have a swimsuit, but I wanted a new one.. the last one had to be taken up and it was a last minute deal and I really dont like it. It would do in a pinch, but this time I planned it out a bit better! haha

Here is the swimsuit I bought from Fashion Bug and the cover up to go over it. I ordered two sizes smaller than usual and its still big in the bust area.. weird cuz Im pretty busty!

What do you think? Do you like?

2 comments:

Jenn K said...

CUTE! I just got a new swimsuit..but not sure I really LOVE it...on the hunt again..hehheee.

Amie said...

It is CUTE!