Saturday, December 30, 2006

Life Changing Goals~

To put it simply... My goals for 2007 are as follows~

1} Be able to walk to the mailbox without getting out of breath.
2} Walk up the steps of the deck without pain.
3} Be motivated to live a better life.
4} Improve my love life with my husband and renew ourselves as a couple.
5} Walk with my head up, forgive and let go of the past, believe in myself that Im a good mom, a wonderful wife and sweet friend.... not be afraid of failure, bottom line... be myself.

3 comments:

Becky said...

and you will do it all too!!! you know what you want to do, now use your support system aka pixies, and do it!!!! :)

Valerie said...

Keep your head up high and focuse and you can do anything you want! Good Luck with it all! hugs!

harleyangel said...

awesome!! I know you'll do it girl! We can all help each other this year :)